like an uberly fat pig trying to run from the butcher.
Okay, so it wasn’t that bad, but it was random. I was tagged by Jacob.
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share the seven (7) most famous or infamous people you have met. Or go with the original 7 weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
- Include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Well, since I haven’t met any famous nor infamous person, I’ll go with the seven original weird things about me.
- I absolutely love the Spice Girls and currently have two incredibly large posters on my wall from their recent concert.
- I don’t mind peeing on the phone if it’s with someone I’m comfortable enough to do so with. Crapping on the phone is out of the question.
- I love mugs. I don’t drink enough coffee or any drink that belongs in a mug enough, but I love them. I currently have about 10 or so mugs.
- I “collect” books I want to read, but never get around to reading them.
- I own a Dancing Hamster that sings and dances to “Rapper’s Delight.” (Okay, that was a gift, but I just recently took it out of the keepsake box and brought it back to my college town.)
- I have an ear picker to get all the wax. I used Q-tips too, but sometimes it’s fun to dig. I enjoy digging others’ ears sometimes too.
- When going down stairs, I can’t always go down them slowly; I have to either run or fly down them.
Okay, so seven random people, right? Let’s go to Blog365 and find those people! (I’m going to choose every third new post that is in the Megafeed)
Have fun y’all!